Despite the frustration of many parents, students, and educators, the SAT has become the centerpiece for college admission—it’s all about the scores. Some of the anxiety around taking the SAT has stemmed from the test’s complexity and difficulty. These are just some of the reasons College Board has revised and reworked the SAT, hoping to satisfy many of its nay-sayers. The first newly revised version of the SAT will be administered in testing centers beginning March 2016, and a comparison chart detailing the changes can be found here.
College Choice Today is excited to let you know that we have partnered with First Choice College, one of the premier test prep providers in New England, to offer your student access to live, online SAT prep classes, preparing him or her for the new test. These classes are not recorded videos for your student to watch. Instead, the classes are fully interactive and conducted live, via the web, by graduates of Yale and other top universities.
The benefits of these classes include:
- 12, 2-hour classes—24 hours of instruction in total. Classes meet twice a week for 6-weeks.
- Individualized attention for your student is guaranteed through small class sizes.
- Text books ship directly to your home.
- Granted access to the First Choice College online test center, providing graded practice tests and diagnostic feedback.
- Connect to First Choice College staff to answer questions about test plans and testing schedules.
- Review classes at any time with free recordings of each session.
- Guaranteed results. If your child’s scores don’t improve, we will provide retakes of the online classes.
Find a class that is convenient for you today. Visit http://bit.ly/OnlineSAT and use discount code CollegeChoiceToday to save $50 off the $545 tuition.